Rachel is The Talent Liberator and is an experienced career strategist and coach and marketing mentor specialising in career fulfillment, second careers, portfolio careers and helping women to market themselves confidently and competently. Founder of Energise – The Talent Liberation Company, established in 1997 and with over 30 years’ experience, Rachel helps her clients achieve uplifting career breakthroughs at major career crossroads. She has a background in marketing and brand strategy and communications for design, advertising and innovation consultancies, so helps her clients to brand and market themselves confidently and competently, especially when changing career direction e.g. creating a second career, portfolio career and becoming self-employed. If you are looking for a new job, we are not the right career coach for you. Rachel was shortlisted in the entrepreneur category of the We are the city ‘Rising star’ awards in 2017. Co-founder of PWHub, a network for senior employed women in Oxfordshire, Rachel is also a published author in talent management, professional development, work life balance and gender balance. A natural connector to useful people and resources, she has a large and diverse network and many useful career guides and articles which her clients benefit from. In 2018, Rachel is writing 2 books for The Law Society. Rachel works with clients of all ages and professions, what they share is that they are ready for change. The legal profession and lawyers is our no 1 sector/knowledge area. (see our LinkedIn profile for more info.) Rachel’s coaching style is insightful, incisive, bespoke, down to earth and highly practical. How can we help you? Get in touch.
Our office is in Oxfordshire and we work regularly in London and do alot of telephone and Skype coaching.
LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/energiseliberateyourtalent/
Client testimonials: https://liberateyourtalent.wordpress.com/energise-client-testimonials/
We are the city ‘Rising Star’ awards 2017 (entrepreneur category) profile: https://risingstars.wearethecity.com/rachel-brushfield-energise-talent-liberation-company/
What is a portfolio career & why are they growing: https://vimeo.com/189923412/17eb9e783b
Who are portfolio careers for: https://vimeo.com/189923414/746b19b9e2
How do you create a portfolio career: https://vimeo.com/189923413/0c70f11f05
How do you evolve a portfolio career: https://vimeo.com/189923417/6b1105ace7
How do you manage a portfolio career: https://vimeo.com/189923419/870aa46833
How do you market a portfolio career?: https://vimeo.com/186409954/a92cbbe363
Free report - Discover portfolio careers
Free report - Skills report
Free report - Pain free career change
I am an early bird, so am happy to do a coaching session as early as 6 am. (yes really!). Saturday face to face appointments in central Oxford/The Cotswolds and occasionally London.
I appreciate that my clients are busy professionals and executives, so if I can travel to you in London for coaching, rather than you travel to me, I will!
* 3 hour mini coaching programme £540 including VAT (individuals who pay for themselves/charities rate)
* 12 hour coaching programme £1999 including VAT (individuals who pay for themselves/charities rate)
* Gift vouchers available for any amount
* Career retreats - please enquire for details
* Energise is set up on PayPal which enables payment by credit card
We provide a free 20 minute telephone meeting to discuss your goals and explore if we are a good fit for coaching. We don't provide a free first coaching session as many new coaches do, instead we use the time to introduce our clients to useful people in our network, keep up to date with market trends and invest in our own CPD.
* Did you know......
1) If you are self-employed, coaching is a permissible business expense when called marketing mentoring or business coaching and that you can backdate some expenditure when becoming self-employed?
2) We have a career e course with 10 modules than you can download all together or individually. The e course is a great way to review and plan your career change while in secure employment and if you are on maternity leave and planning your return to work. Please ask for details.
* 2000-2002; NLP Masters, NLP Practitioner, NLP coach (International Teaching Seminars)
* We have done alot of personal development and have a large toolbox of practical tools and exercises
* 21 years self-employed, 17 years coaching experience
* Over 30 years' experience including freelance and contract/interim
* I continually update my skills and knowledge to add value to my clients
* Published author: talent management, professional development, work life balance, gender balance. This year I am writing 2 books for The Law Society - one about marketing yourself and one about career crossroads. If thought leadership is a goal for you, I have lots of useful experience to help you as part of marketing mentoring
* Some of my clients use me to craft the wording of their personal brand and verbal business card for them as brand strategy is my career heritage
* I have an insights and ideas brain so useful to help you create opportunities for evolving your career